Dashboard Warning Lights: What Do They Mean?
When you’re driving your Mazda along and notice a dashboard light come on, you might be filled with dread. You might not have the time to take your car to the shop to have it checked by a mechanic, or you could be worried that the light indicates a major problem.
If you’re wondering what that dashboard indicator light might mean, you’re at the right place! In this article, we’ll break down all the warning lights you might see on your Mazda’s dash so you can make a decision about what to do next.
Mazda Warning Lights
Warning lights generally indicate a fairly serious issue that should be addressed quickly. These lights are either yellow or red: the yellow lights indicate an issue you should resolve but isn’t pressing, whereas a red light indicates a serious issue that you should fix as soon as possible.
- ABS Warning Light
- Air Bag/Seat Belt Pretensioner System Warning Light
- Automatic Transaxle Warning Light
- Brake System Warning Light
- Charging System Warning Light
- Check Engine Light
- Check Fuel Cap Warning Light
- Door-Ajar Warning Light
- Electric Parking Brake Warning Light
- Engine Oil Warning Light
- High Beam Control System Warning Light
- High Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light
- KEY Warning Light
- Lane-Keep Assist System & Lane Departure Warning System Warning Light
- Led Headlight Warning Light
- Low Fuel Warning Light
- Low Washer Fluid Level Warning Light
- Master Warning Light
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control Warning Light
- Power Steering Malfunction Indicator Light
- Seat Belt Warning Light
- Smart Brake Support/Smart City Brake Support Warning Light
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System Warning Light
Mazda Indicator Lights
While warning lights mean something is wrong, indicator lights don’t necessarily. Mazda indicator lights come in colors white, blue, green, yellow, and red, though the light’s color doesn’t have a correlation with the severity of the issue. If you want to know more about the following lights, contact the service center at Mall of Georgia Mazda today!
- Blind Spot Monitoring System OFF Indicator Light
- Brake Pedal Operation Demand Indicator Light
- Cruise Main Indication
- Cruise Set Indication/Indicator Light
- DSC OFF Indicator Light
- Front Passenger Airbag Deactivation Indicator Light
- Headlight High-Beam Indicator Light
- High Beam Control System Indicator Light
- i-ELOOP Indicator Light
- KEY Indicator Light
- Lane-Keep Assist System & Lane Departure Warning System
- Lights-On Indicator Light
- Low Engine Coolant Temperature Indicator Light
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control Indicator Light
- Security Indicator Light
- Select Mode Indicator Light
- Shift Position Indication
- Smart Brake Support/Smart City Brake Support Indicator Light
- Smart Brake Support/Smart City Brake Support OFF Indicator Light
- TCS/DSC Indicator Light
- Turn Signal/Hazard Warning Indicator Lights
- Wrench Indicator Light
Light on in Your Mazda Dashboard? Come to Mall of Georgia Mazda Today!
When you see one of the above indicator lights in your Mazda, if you hear something funny while you’re driving, or if it’s just time for an oil change, you can trust the service center at Mall of Georgia Mazda to take care of you!
Our service technicians are factory-trained to know about your Mazda inside and out, and we use only Mazda-certified parts, so you know that your Mazda is in good hands. Bring your car in today or schedule an appointment online!
0 comment(s) so far on Dashboard Warning Lights: What Do They Mean?