New Mazda CX-5 for Sale in Buford, GA
101 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Find New Mazda CX-5 SUVs for Sale Near Atlanta, GA
If you are in the market for a family-sized SUV that embodies the style, luxury, and technological advancements that you desire, all while possessing the ability to haul your entire family, the Mazda CX-5 at Mall of Georgia Mazda in Buford, GA is the right Mazda SUV for you! Drivers from all over Georgia come to Mall of Georgia Mazda to learn more about the new Mazda CX-5 and all that this midsize crossover SUV has to offer! The Mazda CX-5 lineup embodies next-level performance, power, and elegance. The refined interior creates an atmosphere of luxury, while the exterior yearns for the attention of other Georgia drivers.
An SUV offering the best in technology and safety
These stylish Mazda CX-5 crossover SUV models are equipped with the finest technology and safety features, providing added confidence and peace of mind every time you sit behind the wheel. The latest CX-5 build is one of the most technologically advanced SUV’s on the market, thanks to MazdaConnect which offers a next-gen infotainment system with social media access, entertainment, and information options at your fingertips.
An SUV with power, performance, and capability
The CX-5 at Mall of Georgia Mazda not only boasts a commanding 184 horsepower, 2.5L engine, it also incorporates Mazda’s entire suite of SKYACTIV performance technology. The efficiency of this roomy Mazda SUV comes without sacrificing power or control. Rain or Wet driving conditions are no longer a concern with this vehicle’s Active Torque Split All-Wheel Drive. Drivetrain power is adjusted instantly between the front and rear axles providing maximum traction and control on slick Buford city streets or Atlanta highways.
2020 CX-5 Configurations
The Mazda CX-5 midsize crossover SUV, with an improved turbo engine, is the most powerful CX-5 ever and it’s available in five different trim levels with two different drivetrain options to choose from, FWD or AWD:
Sport: The Sport engine features 187-hp, SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with cylinder deactivation and more. This vehicle is loaded with MAZDA CONNECTTM Infotainment System, Multifunction Commander Control, AhaTM, Pandora®, and StitcherTM internet radio integrations, push-button start, dual exhaust outlets with bright finish, 17″ aluminum-alloy wheels with Gray Metallic, leather-wrapped gear selector, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and much more.
Touring: The Touring is a step up from the sport, offering features unavailable on Sport models like head-up display, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, heated front seats, Rear seat center armrest with integrated cup holders, 6-way manual front passenger seat with seat height adjuster, Heated front seats (3 levels), Leatherette seats with Lux Suede® inserts, and 6-speaker audio system as opposed to the 4-speaker system offered in the Sport model.
Grand Touring: This model offers 19″ aluminum-alloy wheels with Brilliant Silver finish and P225/55 R19 all-season tires, heated side mirrors, LED daytime running lights, power sliding-glass moonroof with one-touch-open feature and interior sunshade, and much more!
Grand Touring Reserve: The Grand Touring Reserve model comes packed with even more features, such as a 10-speaker Bose sound system, keyless entry, and push-button start.
Signature: The Signature model takes luxury a step further, offering drivers premium leather upholstery, a surround-view camera, and front and rear parking sensors.
Low Financing and Mazda Lease Specials Available
If luxury, space, and comfort are what you’re looking for, you won’t be disappointed behind the wheel of a brand new Mazda CX-5 SUV from Mall of Georgia Mazda. Visit our Mazda SUV research page to find out more about the Mazda CX-5. Call us at 833-518-3503 or stop by today to fall in love with your new Mazda CX-5, from Mall of Georgia Mazda, today!
Answers to Georgia’s Frequently Asked Questions About the New Mazda CX-5
- Is a Mazda CX 5 a good car? The 2020 Mazda CX-5 earns a top spot near the top of compact SUV rankings. This Mazda SUV is agile and fuel-efficient, with one of the most luxurious interiors in its class. Simply put, it should be a top choice if you’re looking for a small crossover SUV.
- How much horsepower does a Mazda CX-5 have? The CX-5 comes standard with a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that puts out 187 horsepower. It’s mated with a refined six-speed automatic transmission. This engine delivers ample power for most driving situations, and acceleration is generally good.
- What are the different levels of Mazda CX 5? The 2020 Mazda CX-5 crossover is offered in five trim levels: Sport, Touring, Grand Touring, Grand Touring Reserve and Signature, each one offering an increasing level of features.
- Does Mazda CX 5 come with remote start? Vehicles that can use remote engine start include the Mazda3, Mazda6, Mazda CX-3, Mazda CX-5, and Mazda CX-9. It is only compatible with automatic transmission vehicles from the model year 2016 to the present model year.
- Can the Mazda CX-5 Tow a Boat? It depends on the weight of the boat and its respective trailer. Through its standard 187 horsepower SKYACTIV® four-cylinder engine, and its available SKYACTIV®-D diesel powertrain, the Mazda CX-5 can tow up to 2,000 lbs. However, the Grand Touring Reserve and Signature trim levels offer a 250-horsepower SKYACTIV® model capable of towing up to 3,500 lbs. with i-ACTIV® AWD. As most motorboats tend to weigh around 2,500 lbs., you might find the 250-horsepower engine more preferable for towing.