New Mazda for Sale in Buford, GA
143 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
New Mazda Cars and SUVs Near Atlanta | Mall of Georgia Mazda
If you are in the market for a new Mazda car or SUV, look no further than Mall of Georgia Mazda in Buford, GA! Our Mazda dealership near Atlanta is proud to carry an extensive inventory of our customers’ favorite Mazda models, including the MAZDA CX-9, MAZDA CX-5, MAZDA3, MAZDA6, and more! You can even test drive the all-new MAZDA CX-30, at our dealership! Whether you are looking for a sporty, sleek Mazda sedan or coupe, or a safe and spacious Mazda SUV, you can be assured that Mall of Georgia Mazda has a vehicle selection that you’re looking for and low pricing you can afford. We are also proud to offer impressive new Mazda specials to help our customers get the best deal possible on their new Mazda purchase. We make the shopping process easy thanks to our brand new Mazda inventory, and our customer service is sure to leave you satisfied. Our valued shoppers can expect a luxury experience both inside our Mazda dealership and behind the wheel. Stop the searching and visit Mall of Georgia Mazda in Buford, GA today to drive home happy in your new Mazda SUV or sporty Mazda3 car!
Easy Financing at Mall of Georgia Mazda, near Atlanta
If you are nervous about the financing process for your new Mazda car or SUV, you have come to the right place. The dedicated finance team here at Mall of Georgia Mazda is dedicated to ensuring that all of our valued customers have a hassle-free and accommodative finance experience. Whether you are looking to lease a new Mazda or find the right auto loan option to fit your lifestyle and budget, our financial representatives are here to make the process easy and tailored to your needs. We know that all of our customers have different credit histories and life experiences, so we are prepared to help even our most credit-challenged customers get in a Mazda that fits their budget and credit. If you have been through divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, or other financial situations that may have taken a toll on your credit, allow the finance team at Mall of Georgia Mazda to assist you in finding an option that is right for you. Come by our Mazda dealership near Atlanta to start the shopping and financing process today or apply online now to get started!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the MAZDA CX-5 a crossover or SUV?
- The MAZDA CX-5 is a compact crossover produced by Mazda starting in 2012 for the 2013 model year lineup.
- Does Mazda make a 3 row SUV?
- Yes! The MAZDA CX-9 is a 3-row SUV that can carry up to seven passengers. Its seating is comfortable throughout, starting with its front seats, roomy enough to ensure the comfort of any wide-shouldered drivers in the Buford area.
- Does MAZDA CX 5 have 3rd row seating?
- The MAZDA CX-5 has a stylish cabin with plenty of passenger space. It has seating for up to five people. It does not have the 3rd row, like our MAZDA CX-9 model, however, it has 30.9 cubic feet of cargo space when the rear seats are upright or 59.6 cubic feet when they are folded.
- What is MAZDA CX-30?
- The all-new 2020 MAZDA CX-30 is an affordably priced crossover SUV slotted between the subcompact MAZDA CX-3 and compact MAZDA CX-5. The MAZDA CX-30 is aiming to look both “sleek and bold.”
- What are the differences between the MAZDA CX-30 and MAZDA CX-3?
- The smaller MAZDA CX-3 offers seating for up the five passengers, along with rear cargo space of 12.4 cubic feet. The all-new 2020 MAZDA CX-30 also offers seating for up to five people, however, it has a significantly larger cargo area of 20.2 cubic feet. While both are subcompact SUVs, the MAZDA CX-30 is much larger than the MAZDA CX-3.
- Are Mazda 3s fast?
- Yes the Mazda3 is built for fast drivers in Atlanta, its 186-hp Skyactiv®-G engine offers responsive acceleration, while Skyactiv-Vehicle Dynamics with G-Vectoring Control Plus subtly adjusts power delivery and braking for a smoother feeling around corners. When combined with the available i-Activ AWD®, this effect is even more pronounced, resulting in a more stable, premium-feeling drive.