New Mazda CX-30 for Sale in Buford, GA
16 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
NEW MAZDA CX-30 SUVS IN BUFORD | MALL OF GEORGIA MAZDA
If you’ve had your eye on the all-new Mazda CX-30 SUV, there has never been a better time to buy. Not only can you browse our online selection of new Mazda car and SUV inventory, we will even send you your own personal video virtual tour of your favorite vehicle. We’ve also got great deals and specials for all our valued Atlanta customers. Look no further than Mall of Georgia Mazda in Buford, GA for your next vehicle purchase!
Our Mazda dealership near Atlanta is proud to carry an extensive inventory of our customers’ favorite Mazda models, including the MAZDA CX-30, MAZDA CX-9, MAZDA CX-5, MAZDA3, MAZDA6 and more! Whether you are looking for a sporty, sleek Mazda sedan or coupe, or a spacious and safe Mazda SUV, you can be confident that Mall of Georgia Mazda has the selection that you desire and affordable prices you will love.
We are also proud to offer impressive new Mazda specials to help our customers get the best deal possible on their new Mazda purchase. We make the shopping process easy thanks to our vehicle virtual tour, brand new Mazda inventory, and customer service that is sure to leave you satisfied. Our valued customers can expect a luxury experience both in the dealership and behind the wheel. Stop the searching and call Mall of Georgia Mazda in Buford, GA today to lease, finance, or purchase your new Mazda SUV.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the CX-30 replacing the CX 3?
- Mazda officials at the L.A. Auto Show insisted that this is not a replacement for the CX-3 SUV. The CX-30 actually slots in between the CX-3 crossover and the CX-5 compact SUV.
- How much will the Mazda CX 30 cost?
- Pricing for the Mazda CX-30 FWD starts at $21,900, the select package begins at $23,900, the preferred package begins at $26,200, and finally the premium starts at $28,200.
- Which is bigger cx5 or cx30?
- When you look at the 2020 Mazda CX-30 and the 2020 Mazda CX-5 side by side, you can clearly see a difference in size. They both have seating for up to 5 passengers; however, the CX-5 is larger overall with more ground clearance.
- Does Mazda CX 30 have a sunroof?
- The CX-30 premium has all the luxuries you could ask for, including leather seats and a power liftgate, not to mention a head-up display and adaptive headlights. This top of the line, premium, CX-30 model even comes with a powered sunroof, paddle shifters, cylinder deactivation, and roof rails.
- What are the differences between the Mazda CX-30 and Mazda CX-3?
- The smaller Mazda CX-3 offers seating for up the five passengers, along with rear cargo space of 12.4 cubic feet. The all-new 2020 Mazda CX-30 also offers seating for up to five people, however, it has a significantly larger cargo area of 20.2 cubic feet. While both are subcompact SUVs, the CX-30 is much larger than the CX-3.